At the time of check-in, all guests are required to present either a negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours, or a double-vaccination certificate.
Well-equipped first-aid and Covid-19 observation kits are available at this hostel in case of a medical emergency.
- This hostel follows universal hygiene guidelines and a strict sanitisation protocol. Moreover, travellers and staff regularly undergo temperature checks to curtail any health lapses.
- While most staff members stay at the hostel itself, outsider staff undergo a strict thermal check and periodic testing regime.
- This hostel is equipped with a sanitisation counter where travellers can disinfect any outside materials such as parcels, bags, etc.
- For long-stay residents, a meal package is available.
Guests are required to pay an entire booking amount at the time of booking itself.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group of more than 8 people. In case of a group of 4 or more, you might be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms. Further, if the group behaviour is deemed unfit at the property, the Urban Nomadsl Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds
- Children below 18 years of age are not permitted entry/stay at any of our hostels, with or without guardians. We do not recommend families.
- Our standard check-in time is 1:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM
- We only accept a government ID as valid identification proof. No local IDs shall be accepted at the time of check-in.
- Guests are not permitted to bring outsiders inside the hostel campus.
- We believe in self-help and do not provide luggage assistance or room services.
- Drugs and any substance abuse is strictly banned inside and around the property.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited in and around the property premises.
- The guests have to take care of their belongings, Urban Nomads bear no responsibility.
- Right to admission reserved.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Hence, to make it light on your pocket, we are only charging a 20% advance, which is on a non-refundable basis.
- 20% advance payment is non-refundable at all times, as stated above.
- If you have paid any amount over this 20%, it stands applicable for a credit only if the cancellation is informed 7 days or more in advance. You will be able to avail the credited amount for any future booking at any of our properties.
- If informed within 7 days of the standard check-in time (12 pm), the amount shall be adjusted against the cancellation fee.
For any other queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com.